Today my brother in Florida is fifty-something. He is batteling lung cancer, and I don't really know how he is doing, because the little rat has some phone number block on his phone and my number cannot get through. I guess I didn't pass the phone test yet. Anyway I hope he is feeling better and the chemo is not making him too sick. I cannot even imagine him without hair, as both he and my brother Mark are known as the "Hairy Apes." Trevor is getting to know this genetic part of the family with moustache and man-hair legs. I just can't get over his puberty. Kira really never did maintain varsity status for cross country. She did run two varsity races, but has been doing the JV thing. Today she ran a good race again a the MVC super meet, taking 8th place overall in JV. I think 8 out of 144 is very good. Looks like she will only have one week left and it isn't clear she will get to go to state, but the top 7 on her team sure will. She is sitting at #10 on her team so far. Connor is hanging in there. He tends to accumulate "late slips" at school, for what I am noting are very silly infractions. He gets his homework done, but he's not always adept at getting it back to the right place at the right time. Poor guy, it gets frustrating for him. Nathan is busy with his JR HIGH X-country team--two weeks left of that season. I am really not enjoying my classes this fall, and really want to get that dissertation thing out of the way and be done with all this. BLA BLA BLA
Hope you are all well. WRITE COMMENTS!!!