So it has been a very good and productive, albeit emotional week. I have been in classes the last two days learining SUNY G's online course management system "MyCourses" and it has been cool. I had a very crass post on this blog yesterday by a disturbed individual, and my sister and I were quite rattled and hurt to the core by it. (now that feature is disabled, we've gained perspective thus problem solved). I got home from work tonight to find a box between my screen door and storm door. It said "Live, Cut Flowers." Well I had ordered some bulbs, etc to plant in the "tree circle" of previous post, an I was thinking, "Oh no, why did the company cut my flowers...or "uh oh" I thought I was ordering bulbs for lillies and such, maybe I checked the wrong box." To my utter suprise, I opened the box and the most beautiful summer boquet met me. How breathtaking. I read the card and it was from a very special lady, Marlea O'Brien from my Iowa job. I burst into tears. I have regained my composure, but if you look carefully in this photo, you can see the "ptosis" on my right eyelid as a result of the crying jag! Ooops!